Aeros Business Management System
- Chart of Accounts: full-featured chart of accounts configurable up to 5 segments and 35 characters. Each account can be configured to post in summary or detail by sub-ledger.
- Financials: the system includes several standard reports with wizards to help structure P&Ls for statistical analysis by department or profit center. All reports are exportable to Excel for additional analytics. Additionally, financials provide a wide array of consolidation options across companies, divisions and profit centers.
- Journal Entry: whether you enter manual entries, use standing entries or import distributions from Excel, you will find all the features you need to record your financial activity.
- Statistics: the ability to compare sales dollars to units. General Ledger captures units from Payables, Inventory and Sales activity. In addition, the General Ledger provides inputs for units by Profit Center or Account classifications which are available for Financials.
- Budgeting: enter an unlimited number of budgets for varying comparison purposes.
- Requisitions: because your team members do not know your item codes, we allow for direct entry of supplier codes, descriptions and additional comments.
- Purchase Orders: purchase items in one unit type and inventory in another; buy corn priced by the bushel and inventory with a unit price by the pound. Create purchase orders for non-stock items, then directly expense without running through inventory. Predefine scheduled deliveries by item to track product shipments.
- Supplier Pricing: configurable market-based pricing and contract pricing with effective dates and units, insures accurate pricing. The ability to set prices when ordered or when received handles pricing for materials or commodities effectively.
- Self Assessed Taxes: capture all inventory costs and properly remit tax liabilities.
- Accrue Receipts: purchase Order receipts that are not invoiced by the supplier can be accrued into the current accounting period and reversed out in the next accounting period until the invoice from the supplier is received.
- Formulas: define recipes for mixing feed or recording finished production. The ability to specify formulas as ingredients provides for accurate materials tracking or capturing premix requirements. Custom markups can also be predefined for each formula. Formula effective dates insure the proper mix is used during the formulation process.
- Work Orders: easily record production for multiple items or relieves ingredient inventory for feed formulations, while capturing ingredient costs.
- Allocation & Production: prior to allocation, quantities can be calculated based on a recipe or entered manually into the work order. Automatic allocation is on a First In, First Out (FIFO) basis. Manual allocation provides for precise lot tracking. Production relieves raw materials while capturing costs for the finished products.
- Batch Processing: allows for bulk production of multiple work orders.
- Markups: user-definable markups can be applied by unit or by batch.
- Items: our ability to track unit and pack quantities for a single-inventory item sets us apart. We maintain unit counts and pounds for the meat industry and unit counts and dozens for the shell egg industry. Cost for each item can also be maintained by unit or pack quantity
- Transfers: allow for product movement between locations, divisions or companies.
- Adjustments: adjustments to inventory on hand for quantities, unit costs and cycle counts are straight forward and easy to use. Each adjustment is automatically coded to the appropriate financials account.
- Charge Outs: define equipment in inventory then expense out inventory parts through the charge out process.
- Lot Tracking: can be as simple as unit cost and receipt date or detailed to specific lot numbers at a given bin within a location.
Modules also available for
- Payables (Vouchers, Payment Processing, Automation, Vendors, 1099 Reporting)
- Orders (Customers, Order Entry, Pricing, Templates, EDI)
- Logistics (Routing, Invoicing, Custom Forms, EDI)
- Receivables (Bank Deposits, Payment Application, Sales Analysis, Credit Management, Inquiries)
Aeros Vision - Report Writing & Design
- Define criteria for a query or report by selecting columns, parameters, and sorting options.
- Create a database query that is executed by the Report Viewer or Data Grids.
- Layout, organize, and develop a report based upon the query results in a friendly and easy to use graphical interface.
- Simplify the process of data binding, managing a report’s structure, as well as data grouping and sorting. The Field List, Report Explorer, Scripts Errors, and Group and Sort panels allow for further customizations.
- Get the report you want as quickly as possible using the convenient Report Wizard.
- Easily calculate either a pre-defined, or a custom summary function (transferable to scripts, which helps deliver this functionality to the End-User Designer), create calculated fields (to pre-process your data) and define report parameters (to create variable reports based on user-defined, dynamic or hard-wired values).
- Create complex styles to precisely control the look-and-feel of a report. You can even apply them conditionally to reflect certain states (for instance, even and odd styles for rows) and store them in separate sheets. Moreover, using conditional formatting, you can customize the appearance of any report element based on complex logical conditions.
- End-user tool for running reports that limits parameters, access to the Query Writer and Report Designer. Alternatively, display the query results in an Excel-type grid view or Pivot Table. Exporting to PDF, HTML, MHT, RTF, TXT, CSV, XPS, Microsoft Excel (both XLS and XLSX) and image (BMP, EMF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and WMF). For each export format, numerous specific export options are available.