Labor Management System
Whether you're in the office, in your truck, or out in the field, you need the most information possible about the workforce you depend on. The labor management system enables you to automatically collect data about your crew, their productivity, and harvest performance so you can make decisions based on the best data available.
A handheld device collects data using barcodes on worker IDs, RFID tags and barcodes on containers, and GPS field location. Access to activities and costs in near real-time allows you to manage productivity and get the most value from your workers and for your product.
Manage your labor to improve productivity and quality
The system can accommodate all farm management processes and allows users to track costs and output productivity to improve the bottom line by viewing and managing near real-time information related to all labor activities.
- Collect data about your workers, their location, equipment used, and field activities and monitor in near real-time
- Create greater accountability by tracking harvest results and product quality by worker and field
- Create and implement labor incentive programs
- Receive near real-time updates on crew attendance, productivity, quality and other data, delivered to your inbox via a mobile alert to your PDA or cell phone
Payroll and Labor Management
- Receive crew timecard automatically, sent wirelessly from the handheld device in the field