MillMaster Mill Management System
Proven and widely deployed throughout the industry, MillMaster is a fully integrated software solution which facilitates the implementation of common business practices.
MillMaster has some of the most advanced seamless links within the industry to a wide range of third-party software solutions, including process control, feed formulation, and transport routing systems, providing true business integration.
Whether you need to handle the complexity of tracing every batch of raw material or identify the margin on every order line, whether you have one mill or twenty, or need to access mission-critical data anywhere in the world at anytime via a remote device, then MillMaster can meet your requirements.
MillMaster’s core modules include: sales order processing, sales & marketing, purchasing and trading administration, formulation control, production management, stock control, and financial management.
Key features include: order processing, prescription recording, pricing & invoicing, sales contracts, purchase requirements, purchase orders and contracts, trading management, storage, product and raw material stock, stock valuations, production planning, production analysis and reporting, batch tracking, CRM, customer profitability, BIS, sales and margin analysis, formula storage, product costing, laboratory, product labelling, process control integration, weighbridge integration, transport planning, feed formulation links, and e-commerce.
- Maintain data easily within a single database.
- Improve productivity using a modern browser interface.
- Manage mill overspend by identifying the variation between expected, formulated, and actual cost.
- Reduce effort by centralizing the management of cross-contamination rules, labelling, and prescription processes in a multi-location environment and lower staff training costs and minimize the impact of incorporating new legislation.
- Reduce costly errors using process control integration to maintain consistent, accurate data across business systems.
- Improve efficiency with standard, industry-specific functionality including shadow branding, medicine & prescription management and control, as well as industry standard integration to process control, formulation packages, and weighbridges.
- Trace raw materials from point of entry to delivery onto farm.